To attend Royal Military College Saint-Jean, you must be a member of the Canadian Armed Forces and be registered in the Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP). When you apply, you do it for two reasons: to be employed as a CAF member and to qualify for subsidized university studies. To apply, complete the online application. For more information, contact the nearest Recruiting Centre at 1-800-856-8488 or visit the Canadian Forces Recruitment Web Site. You can also contact the Liaison Cell:

Carolyn Hug
Civilian Laison Officer
Cell.: 514-712-2670

Date modified: