Office: DeLery D3055
Telephone : (450) 6-6777, ext. 6685980
Training Evaluation and Standards Manager/Chief Warrant Officer Robert Osside Profession of Arms Institute
- Intermediate Leadership Programme
- Advanced Leadership Programme
- Senior Leadership Programme
- Senior Appointment Programme
- M.A. War Studies (RMCC)
- D.E.S.S. Public Management, ÉNAP
Ms. Paquette joined the teaching staff of the Chief Warrant Officer Robert-Osside Profession of Arms Institute (Osside Institute) in 2004. She is a former member of the Primary Reserve of the Canadian Armed Forces and was deployed in Israel in 2001. Ms. Paquette holds a bachelor’s degree in History from the Université de Montréal, a Master of Arts in War Studies from the Royal Military College of Canada and a Graduate Diploma in Public Administration from the École nationale d’administration publique. This specialization allowed her to deepen her knowledge of management and governance issues in public organizations. She co-presided a committee on RMC Saint-Jean’s governance which lead to the publication of a report in 2018. She received the Marian Olynyk Award presented to a member of the Teaching Staff for their exceptional contributions and personal qualities in 2019. Ms. Paquette has contributed to the development of all distance programs offered by the Osside Institute. She held the positions of Associate Registrar for Governance and Acting Registrar from 2018 to 2020. Following her term of office, she accepted the position of Governance and Strategic Planning Advisor at the Osside Institute. Ms. Paquette was appointed Training Evaluation and Standards Manager in October 2021.
- Mélanie Paquette, co-chair, Lcol René Poulin, co-chair, Nancy Caron, Annick Girard, Marc Imbeault, Denis Lavigne, Andréa Legros, Sophie Normandin and Danic Parenteau. Rapport du Comité consultatif sur la gouvernance, Royal Military College Saint-Jean, May 2018.
- Mélanie Paquette, « Réflexion sur l’éthique organisationnelle du MDN et des FAC », The Blue Knight Review, Special Editions on the Profession of Arms, October 2016.
- Date modified: