Office: Lahaie 103
Telephone : (450) 358-6777, ext. 5980
- Intermediate Leadership Programme
- Advanced Leadership Programme
- Senior Leadership Programme
- Senior Appointment Programme
- M.A. War Studies (RMCC)
- D.E.S.S. Public Management, ÉNAP
Mélanie Paquette obtained her Bachelor’s degree in History at the University of Montreal in 2000 and completed her Master’s degree in War Studies at the Royal Military College of Canada (RMC) in 2005. She also obtained a graduate program diploma in Public Administration in 2017. Her fields of interest are Canada’s national security, defence policy, ethics, leadership and public policies.
Ms Paquette was a member of the Canadian Primary Reserve Forces, where she worked for 11 years. In 2001, she took part in the United Nation’s Danaca Operation in Israel.
Ms Paquette joined the teaching team in September 2004. She has contributed to the development of the overall distance learning programs offered by the Chief Warrant Officer Robert Osside Profession of Arms Institute.
- National Security
- Canada’s Defence Policy
- Canada’s Military History
- Public Policies
- Mélanie Paquette, co-chair, Lcol René Poulin, co-chair, Nancy Caron, Annick Girard, Marc Imbeault, Denis Lavigne, Andréa Legros, Sophie Normandin and Danic Parenteau. Rapport du Comité consultatif sur la gouvernance, Royal Military College Saint-Jean, May 2018.
- Mélanie Paquette, « Réflexion sur l’éthique organisationnelle du MDN et des FAC », The Blue Knight Review, Special Editions on the Profession of Arms, October 2016.
- Date modified: