Office: de Léry A-3013
Telephone : (450) 358-6777, ext. 6685994
- Intermediate Leadership Programme
- Advanced Leadership Programme
- Senior Leadership Programme
- Senior Appointment Programme
- M.A. History (Laval)
Lisa Tanguay has a Bachelor (Université de Montréal, 2001) and a Master’s degree in history with a specialization in contemporary Russian history (Université Laval, 2005). Her thesis focused on the instrumentalization of the memory of the Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin in Vladimir Putin's Russia on the 50th anniversary of his death in 2003.
She has been teaching at the Robert-Osside Institute since 2005. Over the years, she conducted research on peacekeeping in ex-Yugoslavia and investigated the Non-Commissioned Member Professional Development System. Her current interests pertain to military Customs and Traditions, Emotional Intelligence as well as the practice of Mindfulness in a Leadership context.
- Emotional intelligence and mindfulness
- Military customs and traditions
- Defence Ethics
- History of memory and representations in contemporary Russia
- Kathia Légaré and Lisa Tanguay, “Use of Force by UN Peacekeepers: Application of the Medak Agreement in September 1993”, Canadian Military Journal, Vol 9, No. 3, 2009, http://www.journal.forces.gc.ca/vo9/no3/doc/10-legare-eng.pdf
- Maxime Rondeau and Lisa Tanguay, “What Education Should Non-Commissioned Members Receive?”, Canadian Military Journal, Vol. 13, No. 3, Summer 2013, http://www.journal.forces.gc.ca/vol13/no3/doc/RondeauTanguay-Pages4956-eng.pdf
- Date modified: