The Registrar’s Office of Royal Military College Saint-Jean is located on the 1st floor of the Lahaie Building. The office is open Monday to Friday from 07:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., and from 12:30 p.m. to 15:30 p.m.
Our mission is to provide academic administrative support to the students and faculty members of Royal Military College Saint-Jean.
The Student Services section manages and maintains academic records and liaises with other academic institutions. The governance section provides support to the three main authorities; the Senate, the Faculty Board and the Faculty and Pedagogical Assembly.
The main task of the coordination section is to coordinate activities outside of class for students, to follow up on absences and to liaise with the director of officer cadets.
The main area of responsibility for admissions is the management of admissions to the Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP) in addition to maintaining relationships with various actors involved in recruitment.
- Student Record Management;
- Document distribution;
- Internal communication;
- Classroom management;
- LÉA portal user support;
- Management of ROTP admissions;
- External liaison for special events;
- Coordination of the activities calendar;
- Coordination of end-of-year activities such as Convocation;
- Participation in the conduct of the orientation programme for new officer cadets; and
- Liaison with the Royal Military College fo Canada Registrar's office and CFRG.
Office of the Registrar
Phone: 450-358-6777, ext. 6685890
- Date modified: