The Registrar’s Office of Royal Military College Saint-Jean is located on the 1st floor of the Lahaie Building. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8: 00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Our mission is to provide academic administrative support to the students and faculty members of Royal Military College Saint-Jean.
The Student Services section manages and maintains academic records, liaises with other academic institutions, and provides secretarial support to academic governance bodies such as the Faculty Council and Faculty Board.
The Administrative section provides corporate services to the Academic Division. This includes helping senior managers with budgets, including research projects, advising on human resources management, and helping Departmental Administrators interact with other Royal Military College Saint-Jean corporate services.
- Student Record Management;
- Document distribution;
- Internal communication;
- Textbook and schedule distribution;
- Classroom management;
- LÉA portal user support;
- Management of ROTP admissions;
- External liaison for special events;
- Coordination of bi-annual teacher assessments;
- Coordination and supervision of second official language testing;
- Budget management for the academic division;
- Coordination of the activities calendar;
- Coordination of end-of-year activities such as Convocation;
- Participation in the conduct of the orientation programme for new officer cadets; and
- Liaison with the Royal Military College fo Canada Registrar's office and CFRG.
Office of the Registrar
Phone: 450-358-6777, ext. 5890
- Date modified: