Royal Military College Saint-Jean
« RMC Saint-Jean is an outstanding facility and a great place to start your military journey, preparing & training the young men & women for Kingston and onwards. Experiencing RMC Saint-Jean has enlightened me on our precious Canadian Armed Forces and the human beings that are being trained to serve their country. Feeling very blessed to be part of the journey »
- Patricia Kuzniak & Michael Labrecque
« Being at RMC Saint-Jean was my best time at the colleges. Now I'm at RMCC and I miss Saint-Jean so much. I wish I could come back! »
- Officer Cadet Jérémie Fraser
« When I look back on my first year at RMC Saint-Jean, I realize who much I’ve grown. I developed my abilities and learned to identify my weaknesses. I also learned the true power of perseverance: some challenges were difficult but none were impossible. After this first year, I can say that the College is a truly unique experience!
- Officer Cadet Antoine Viscardi
Colonel Carignan, RMC Saint-Jean Commandant, inspects officer cadets during the Badging-In Ceremony after the Obstacle Course.
An officer cadet overcomes the "Low-crawl" obstacle during the traditional RMC Saint-Jean Obstacle Course.
A choice for the future
This video provides an overview of what the college offers and the four components of its program.
This video gives an overview of the orientation programme.
- FAQ : Find answers to many questions you may have on RMC Saint-Jean.
- Joining Instructions : Instructions and advice on how to prepare for the Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP) you will begin at Royal Military College Saint-Jean.
- Admission : In order to be admitted to Royal Military College Saint-Jean, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Programmes of Study : These programmes prepare officer cadets for university studies at the Royal Military College of Canada (RMCC) in Kingston.
- Visits / Open House : Come discover Royal Military College Saint-Jean, an exceptional institution providing college-level education, a unique sports programme, a salary during fully subsidized studies and the opportunity to develop your leadership abilities in a bilingual environment!
- Open House - 8 November
- Date modified: