Royal Military College Saint-Jean
« I am presently in my second year of studies at Royal Military College Saint-Jean. From the leadership perspective, my experience up to now is very positive and enriching. The other components of the programme such as sports, academics and bilingualism encourage me to become a better person and a better officer for the Canadian Armed Forces by exerting a positive influence on my environment »
- Officer Cadet Simon Dumoulin
« At Royal Military College Saint-Jean, physical training is very important as we must always maintain a good physical condition, but academic performance remains central throughout our progression. It is important to have already started working on balance before arriving at the College in order to avoid being caught up in the four components of the programme that are leadership, bilingualism, academics and sports. »
- Officer Cadet Sébastien Généreux
Colonel Carignan, Royal Military College Saint-Jean Commandant, inspects officer cadets during the Badging-In Ceremony after the Obstacle Course.
An officer cadet overcomes the "Low-crawl" obstacle during the traditional Royal Military College Saint-Jean Obstacle Course.
A choice for the future
This video provides an overview of what the college offers and the four components of its program.
This video gives an overview of the orientation programme.
- FAQ : Find answers to many questions you may have on Royal Military College Saint-Jean.
- Joining Instructions : Instructions and advice on how to prepare for the Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP) you will begin at Royal Military College Saint-Jean.
- Admission : In order to be admitted to Royal Military College Saint-Jean, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Programmes of Study : These programmes prepare officer cadets for university studies at the Royal Military College of Canada (RMCC) in Kingston.
- Visits / Open House : Come discover Royal Military College Saint-Jean, an exceptional institution providing college-level education, a unique sports programme, a salary during fully subsidized studies and the opportunity to develop your leadership abilities in a bilingual environment!
- Date modified: